Application guidelines and forms
Guidance on how to complete an application form for employment with the RAD.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM
All applicants should complete the RAD’s Employment Application Form
When completing the application form:
- state the correct post you are applying for
- complete all sections, in particular the Personal Statement
- refer to the job description and person specification, in particular the essential criteria listed in the person specification
- use additional separate sheets if there is insufficient space on the form
- read and sign the declaration at the end, and
- submit your form by the published closing date and time to email@example.com or by post to:
Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
Late applications will not be considered and CVs will only be accepted in support of a completed form.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION monitoring form
The RAD is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. To ensure that we reach all sections of the community, applicants have the option to complete a Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring form along their application.
Download our Recruitment Privacy Notice to make sure that you have the information that you are legally entitled to about how we handle your personal information when you apply for a job or otherwise seek to carry out work with or for us.