Genée Patrons Dinner
To celebrate the return of the Genée International Ballet Competition to Hong Kong, join us for a special dinner at the prestigious Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, on the evening of Saturday 11 August 2018.
We are currently developing the programme for this special evening; please check back here shortly to learn more.
Invited guests at the dinner include:
- Representatives of the Royal Academy of Dance (London)
- Mr. Guy Perricone - Chairman, Royal Academy of Dance
- Mr. Luke Rittner CBE - Chief Executive, Royal Academy of Dance
- Genée 2018 Judging Panel:
- Mr. Septime Webre - Artistic Director, Hong Kong Ballet
- Madame Zhao Ru Heng - Artistic Director (Dance), National Centre for the Performing Arts, China
- Mr. Janek Schergen - Artistic Director, Singapore Dance Theatre
Ms. Lisa Pavane - Director, The Australian Ballet School
More guests will be announced soon.
Request your place
Places are available at the Genée Patrons Dinner at the following price points:
- HK$2,800 per single
- HK$28,000 per table
Make a reservation.
Patrons who wish to attend the Final of the Genée International Ballet Competition on Sunday 12 August can book their tickets by becoming a member of the Genée Circle.