Book and pay for one of our adult classes.
- Step 1: Select your chosen class or classes from the class list
- Step 2: Complete the Customer and Student details
- Step 3: Read and confirm the Terms and Conditions
- Step 4: Pay online via debit or credit card
Please note: applications for Adult Syllabus Classes are made through the Dance School application page.
Based at the Royal Academy of Dance headquarters in London, our Dance School offers a wide variety of dance classes for young people and adults.
Download a copy of our Dance School Adult Information Pack
Booking has now closed for the Summer term. Booking will reopen for the Autumn 2019 term 2 weeks prior to the start of term.
We use a third-party provider, DanceBiz, as a database system for all our students’ and customers’ details. We will not use your personal information for marketing and communications purposes.
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the Dance School Privacy Notice.
Things to Note When Booking Classes
- We do not offer free taster sessions for adult classes.
- Terms and conditions of enrolment can be found in our Adult information pack.
- Classes must be paid for in advance. Students who have not paid their fees will not be allowed into class.
- Please note that each class has a maximum capacity. If a class is full, you will be required to choose an alternative.
- You will not be automatically re-enrolled into your classes each term but will need to apply online and pay for classes in advance. Places for the next term cannot be reserved, but current students will be notified when booking for the next term has opened.
- Term fees are quoted as part of the online application and are reflective of the number of weeks left in the term. Students do not receive a discount for classes that they don’t attend.
- Applications will cease at half term to allow the class to develop the skills learned in the first part of term. Applications will reopen prior to the start of the next term.
Terms and Conditions
All customers/students must adhere to our Terms and Conditions.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct for parents, guardians, and students is in place to ensure that everyone gets to experience dance in a fun, friendly and safe environment. Please make sure that you are familiar with it when applying for your course.