How to join one of our dance school classes.
Please note: Given England’s national lockdown status and the gravity of the Covid situation, all RAD Dance School Classes, including examination classes, will be held online via Zoom. Kindly note that classes will only go ahead if there is sufficient uptake and that no refunds or fee amends will be granted as this is a continuum of the live classes.
Spring Term 2021 Applications
To apply for the RAD Dance School, please read the Dance School Information Pack, before completing our online form.
If you are over 18, apply below (unless you are applying for an adult syllabus class).
There are waiting lists for several classes. Once a place is available we will send you an invitation to a free trial assessment. These allow the teacher to assess the suitability of the class and to make sure that the day and time are convenient for you. If the class is suitable we will then enrol you in the RAD Dance School. Further details will be sent with your trial assessment invitation.
Please note that parents/guardians are not permitted to watch trial assessments.
Trial assessments do not take place for students applying for Advanced Foundation/Advanced 1 /Advanced 2.
Apply for adult classes
Book and pay for one of our adult classes. (If you are applying for an adult syllabus class use our online form.)
- Step 1: Select your chosen class or classes from the class list
- Step 2: Complete the Customer and Student details
- Step 3: Read and confirm the Terms and Conditions
- Step 4: Pay online via debit or credit card
Things to Note When Booking Classes
- We do not offer free taster sessions for adult classes.
- Terms and conditions of enrolment can be found in our Adult information pack.
- Classes must be paid for in advance. Students who have not paid their fees will not be allowed into class.
- Please note that each class has a maximum capacity. If a class is full, you will be required to choose an alternative.
- You will not be automatically re-enrolled into your classes each term but will need to apply online and pay for classes in advance. Places for the next term cannot be reserved, but current students will be notified when booking for the next term has opened.
- Term fees are quoted as part of the online application and are reflective of the number of weeks left in the term. Students do not receive a discount for classes that they don’t attend.
- Applications will cease at half term to allow the class to develop the skills learned in the first part of term. Applications will reopen prior to the start of the next term.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the Dance School Privacy Notice.