9 September 2020 - 23 September 2020
Benesh ASC (General) – Navigating the Benesh Encyclopedia (September)
In this self-tutored course, participants will be introduced to the Benesh Encyclopedia and learn its various functions as the official source of theoretical information on the Benesh Movement Notation (BMN) system.
To successfully complete the course, it is required you upload your completed study tasks before the end of the course.
- Introduce the EBMN as the official reference resource for all BMN users.
- Explore the layout of EBMN and demonstrate different methods of finding information.
- Encourage consistency of use of the BMN system.
- Have an increased understanding of the format of the EBMN and how to use it.
- Have improved tools to explore solutions to theoretical problems.
- Have gained the ability to stay up to date with theory developments (updates will be announced through membership e-newsletters).
8 hours Time-Valued CPD
The course is delivered via our Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle), and is self-tutored.Book Now
|Members - £75 |
Non-members - £95
Who can attend?
The minimum prior learning requirement is PABMN Level 1 (or equivalent).
A minimum of 5 participants is required for the course to run. If this number is not met, any participants will be offered an alternative date.