26 May 2020 10:00 - 13:00
Inside the Exam (Manchester)
The course takes an in-depth look at the examination process in general, and at the RAD marking criteria in particular. The course includes practical information about the way that an examination is run, and also gives more detail about what an examiner is looking for when they watch and mark an examination. This course will help RAD teachers to identify key areas where they can work with their students to develop their response to RAD marking criteria, and therefore improve their students’ examination results. A question and answer session will complete the course.
- outline the basic format of RAD examinations
- focus on and explain specific examination criteria
- identify ways to improve candidates’ performance in an exam scenario, based on knowledge of the RAD examination criteria
- provide the opportunity to become more familiar with selected levels of the RAD syllabus
- give RAD teachers the opportunity to engage in discussion regarding the examination process and examination criteria.
On completion of the course participants will:
- have increased their knowledge of RAD syllabus content and examination procedures
- have gained greater breadth of knowledge regarding the RAD examination criteria, and be able to apply this knowledge in their teaching
- be able to use the content of the course to help evaluate and improve their work as a teacher.
Malmaison Hotel, Manchester, M1 1LZ
4 hours Time-Valued CPD
Members of the Royal Academy of Dance receive discounts on all CPD activities.
How to apply
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the CPD Privacy Notice.
Please see our Terms and Conditions.Book Now
|10:00 - 13:00||Member Fee: £50.50 |
Non-Member Fee: £71