7 February 2021 - 21 February 2021
Intensive Examination Syllabus Course (Spring Term)
Run over 3 consecutive Sundays this course covers the vocational syllabus with coaching of pointe work and the variations.
The sessions you attend online, via Zoom, will include:
- A focus on musicality to include accuracy, dynamics, and responsiveness.
- Further development of artistry, eye-line, projection and presentation of the work.
- An opportunity to further improve the whole process of the Free Enchainment section of the examination. Including under pinning of the vocabulary, coordination, rhythm, marking and performance.
- A focus on the variations with an enhanced awareness of staging, line and spatial awareness ready for returning to the studio, along with practical skills and advice for improved expression, communication and interpretation.
- A discussion on the criteria and marking system from the candidate’s perspective.
- Individual and group technical enhancements where appropriate.
- Nurture increased confidence in the dancer’s ability to execute the settings whether performing in a group or as a solo.
The tutor will actively encourage you to put forward any questions you have throughout.
Who can attend?
Students aged 11 years and above, studying RAD Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate, with a thorough knowledge of the complete syllabus, including their chosen variations.
Sundays: 7, 14, 21 February 2021
Lessons will be delivered via Zoom and meeting details sent in the final confirmation which will be emailed to you.
Please take a look at our Student User Agreement and Health & Safety Guidelines.
Intermediate Foundation: 10.30am – 1.15pm
Intermediate: 2.00 – 4.45pm
- Places are extremely limited and secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- An automatic email will be sent via the booking platform Eventbrite to confirm your registration and payment were successful.
- Please quote the Eventbrite order no/ticket ref. when contacting the RAD with any queries related to your booking.
- Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions, which includes the RAD’s cancellation policy.
- When a class is fully-booked, a waiting list will be activated. The Student Activities Team will contact you via email should a suitable place become available.
- After the closing date on the 1 February, you will receive an additional confirmation by email, detailing registration and collection times for your child, suggested dress, and all other relevant information for the course and venue.
- For all queries, please email email@example.com.
Please complete the registration form in Eventbrite by clicking the ‘book now’ button and ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the free Waiting List Ticket.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you apply.
Discounts will be checked, calculated and verified following your booking submission and the amount refunded directly.
Please note, in the event of injury or medical emergency during the activity a qualified First Aider from Royal Academy of Dance will provide necessary treatment and assistance to the participant.Book Now
|RAD Intermediate Foundation & Intermediate||£108 for all 3 dates||1 February 2021 12:00pm|