3 September 2019 10:30 - 13:30
Introducing RAD Online Exam Entries (London)
The workshop will provide attendees with a full understanding of the RAD Online Exam Entries system. An explanation of the terminology used throughout the system will be provided. Users will learn how to navigate through the menus, and principles of data management including how to maintain school and student information, register new students, create, edit and revise exam entries, and view results online. It will be a practical activity: participants will log on and use the system to create and edit an entry, register students and edit their school and student data.
The aims of this workshop are to provide participants with:
- a full understanding of the advantages of the RAD Online Exam Entries system
- confidence in their use of the system, including the skills to:
- register new students
- create, edit and submit exam entries
- manage and edit their school and student data
- do some basic troubleshooting
- greater exams management efficiency within their school
On completion of the workshop participants will be able to access and use the RAD Online Exam Entries system to:
- manage school and student data
- create and edit exam entries
- register new students and edit their details
- administer their exam entries successfully and efficiently
RAD headquarters, London, SW11 3RA
4 hours Time-Valued CPD
Members of the Royal Academy of Dance receive discounts on all CPD activities.
How to apply
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the CPD Privacy Notice.
Please see our Terms and Conditions.Book Now
|10:30 - 13:30||Member Fee: £61 |
Non-Member Fee: £85
Who can attend?
RAD teachers and school administrators who register and enter candidates for RAD exams.