16 August 2021 - 19 August 2021
Online Summer Intensive Syllabus Course 2021
Running across 4 consecutive days, this online course covers the vocational syllabus with coaching of pointe work and the variations.
The sessions you attend online, via Zoom, will include:
- A focus on musicality to include accuracy, dynamics, and responsiveness.
- Further development of artistry, eye-line, projection and presentation of the work.
- A focus on the variations with an enhanced awareness of staging, line and spatial awareness ready for returning to the studio, along with practical skills and advice for improved expression, communication and interpretation.
- A discussion on the criteria and marking system from the candidate’s perspective.
- Nurture increased confidence in the dancer’s ability to execute the settings whether performing in a group or as a solo.
The tutor will actively encourage you to put forward any questions you have throughout.
Who can attend?
Students aged 11 years and above, studying RAD Intermediate Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced Foundation, Advanced 1 or Advanced 2. Students must have been studying the syllabus for a minimum of one term.
Please note, we are not able to accept students who are studying the RAD Advanced 2 male syllabus.
Monday 16 – Thursday 19 August 2021
Online, via Zoom
Intermediate Foundation: 10.00am – 12.45pm (British Summer Time)
Intermediate: 1.45pm – 4.30pm (British Summer Time)
Advanced Foundation: 10.15am – 1.00pm (British Summer Time)
Advanced 1: 9.45am – 12.30pm (British Summer Time)
Advanced 2 (female syllabus only): 1.30pm – 4.15pm (British Summer Time)
Students on the Online Summer Intensive Syllabus Course who wish to take their exam at some in the near future should contact the examination department (email@example.com) about options currently available.
- Places are limited in each class and secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- An automatic email will be sent via the booking platform Eventbrite to confirm your registration and payment were successful.
- Please quote the Eventbrite order no/ticket ref. when contacting the RAD with any queries related to your booking.
- Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions, which includes the RAD’s cancellation policy.
- When a class is fully-booked, a waiting list will be activated. The Student Activities Team will contact you via email should a suitable place become available.
- After the closing date, you will receive an additional confirmation by email, detailing registration and collection times for your child, suggested dress, and all other relevant information for the course and venue.
- For all queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the registration form in Eventbrite by clicking the ‘book now’ button below and ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the free Waiting List Ticket..
Please read our Summer Events Terms and Conditions before your apply.
|Intermediate Foundation - Advanced 2||11+||2.75 hours each day||£144||26 July 2021 11:00pm|