15 September 2019 10:00 - 17:00
Silver Swans® Licensee Training (Leeds)
This one-day workshop introduces experienced ballet teachers to Silver Swans®, with a focus on safe and inclusive practice for adults and strategies to maximise their experience. Completion of the workshop will entitle teachers to deliver Silver Swans branded ballet classes, including use of its logo and a marketing tool-kit.
To provide practical experience of effective ballet teaching strategies for a group of mixed ability older learners.
On completion of the workshop you will have:
- an understanding of Silver Swans and the responsibilities and expectations of license holders
- an awareness of a range of ballet teaching strategies and the benefits of these strategies in relation to the Silver Swans
- a greater understanding of how to safely modify and deliver ballet repertoire for older learners
- knowledge and understanding of appropriate progression, differentiation and integration considerations for adults of mixed ability
Visit Silver Swans Licensee Training for further information.
Northern Ballet, Leeds, LS2 7PA
8 hours Time-Valued CPD
Members of the Royal Academy of Dance receive discounts on all CPD activities.
More details on fees and eligibility can be found on our Silver Swans Licensee Training page.
How to apply
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the CPD Privacy Notice.Book Now
|10:00 - 17:00||RAD Registered Teacher: £121.50 |
Full/Affiliate Member: £121.50
RAD Friend: £121.50
Who can attend?
- RAD Registered Teachers
- Non-RAD Registered Teachers with an Intermediate ballet qualification or equivalent professional ballet training, plus a dance teaching qualification at Level 4 or evidenced dance teaching experience in professional contexts