12 January 2020 10:00 - 17:00
Silver Swans® Licensee Training (London)
This one-day workshop introduces experienced ballet teachers to Silver Swans®, with a focus on safe and inclusive practice for adults and strategies to maximise their experience. Completion of the workshop will entitle teachers to deliver Silver Swans branded ballet classes, including use of its logo and a marketing tool-kit.
To provide practical experience of effective ballet teaching strategies for a group of mixed ability older learners.
On completion of the workshop you will have:
- an understanding of Silver Swans and the responsibilities and expectations of license holders
- an awareness of a range of ballet teaching strategies and the benefits of these strategies in relation to the Silver Swans
- a greater understanding of how to safely modify and deliver ballet repertoire for older learners
- knowledge and understanding of appropriate progression, differentiation and integration considerations for adults of mixed ability
RAD headquarters, London, SW11 3RA
- Justine Berry
- Sarah Platt
8 hours Time-Valued CPD
Who can attend?
- RAD Registered Teachers
- Non-RAD Registered Teachers with an Intermediate ballet qualification or equivalent professional ballet training, plus a dance teaching qualification at Level 4 or evidenced dance teaching experience in professional contexts
If you are not an RAD Registered Teacher, before you sign up for one of our training’s, you must first complete the pre-verification form to confirm your eligibility. This form can be submitted at any time, but must be completed by 5 December in order to register for the training on 12 January. Failure to submit a fully completed application may delay approval. Your application will be reviewed within five working days of the closing date.
The one day training will cost you:
- RAD Registered Teacher: £121.50
- RAD Member Plus and RAD Member: £121.50
- Non-Member: £170
Silver Swans Licensees are required to renew their license annually, no later than the renewal date, to remain a Silver Swan Licensee.
You will be invoiced by our Membership team within 30 days of completing the Silver Swans® Licensee Training for the cost of the annual license fee as follows:
- RAD Registered Teachers receive a 100% discount on the license fee, and will therefore pay no fee for the year.
- RAD Member Plus and RAD Members receive a 50% discount on the license fee, and will be invoiced £61 for the year.
- Non-Members pay the full license fee, and will be invoiced £122 for the year.
If you have any questions about license payments or renewals, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read and understand the following documents before booking onto the training:
How to book
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the CPD Privacy Notice.Book Now
|10:00 - 17:00|