8 August 2022 - 12 August 2022
Silver Swans Summer Course 2022 (London)
We’re delighted to be back with our specially designed Silver Swans Summer Course, after the wonderful learning experience and camaraderie of the first year!
- This year we’ve extended the ballet and repertoire class time, after the feedback suggested you wanted more time to hone your repertoire performance skills.
- The ballet classes gradually develop your technique and understanding as the week progresses, featuring live piano accompaniment to add to your enjoyment.
- Combine with Pilates, or book Pilates as a stand alone class.
- On Friday, the final day, a filmed performance of the repertoire will take place for you to enjoy.
In all classes you will work with experienced RAD Dance Artists and tutors as they encourage and support you with exercises designed to build that core strength, improve your posture and flexibility and maintain your overall well-being.BOOK NOW
|Improvers - Intermediate||Suggested age 55+||5 mornings or afternoons||£59 - £88 (varies according to level and classes selected).||27 June 2022 12:00pm|
Who can attend?
Recommended for those aged 55+. There are two different levels of Ballet and Repertoire classes to choose from, see timings below for more details.
Monday 8 August – Friday 12 August 2022
Royal Academy of Dance
188 York Road
Improvers: Suitable for those who have just started their Silver Swans journey and would like to improve their skills.
Intermediate: Suitable for those who have been attending regular Silver Swans ballet and movement classes for at least a year or more.
- 11.30am – 1.00pm (Sold out) or 2.30pm – 4.00pm (Spaces available): Improvers Ballet & Repertoire (up to 1 years experience)
- 1.15pm – 2.15pm (Spaces available): Pilates
- 11.30am – 1.00pm (Spaces available) or 2.30pm – 4.00pm (Sold out): Intermediate Ballet & Repertoire (1+ years experience)
Move to the Musicals Workshop
Benefit from an exclusive 10% discount for the Move to the Musicals Workshop on Saturday 13 August 2022, 10.00am-12.00pm. A discount code will be sent out in your Silver Swans Summer Course confirmation email. Limited places available.
- Places are limited in each class and secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- An automatic email will be sent via the booking platform Eventbrite to confirm your registration and payment were successful.
- Please quote the Eventbrite order no/ticket reference when contacting the RAD with any queries related to your booking.
- Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions, which includes the RAD’s cancellation policy.
- When a class is fully-booked, a waiting list will be activated. The Learning and Participation Team will contact you via email should a suitable place become available.
- After the closing date, you will receive an additional confirmation by email, detailing registration and collection times for your child, suggested dress, and all other relevant information for the course and venue.
- For all queries, please email email@example.com.
Please complete the registration form in Eventbrite by clicking the ‘book now’ button and ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the free Waiting List Ticket.
Please ensure you have read our Summer Events Terms & Conditions carefully before you apply. You will need to confirm your acceptance of these terms when you register your place.
Please note, in the event of injury or medical emergency during the activity a qualified First Aider from Royal Academy of Dance will provide necessary treatment and assistance to the participant. Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information on this.