19 August 2019 - 23 August 2019 IF & I 11.00-13.45 AF A1 & A2 15.15-18.00
Summer Intensive Examination Syllabus Course 2019
This course covers syllabus classes followed by pointe work and variation coaching for females, as well as virtuosity and variation coaching for males. The course runs over consecutive days.
Date and times
- Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate: 19-23 August – 11.00am – 1.45pm
- Advanced Foundation, Advanced 1 and Advanced 2: 19-23 August – 15.15pm – 6.00pm
Royal Academy of Dance, 36 Battersea Square, London, SW11 3R
Compliment this course with Mat-based Pilates – ideal to help strengthen core stability.
Students on the Summer Intensive Examination Syllabus Course who are ready to take the exam may apply to do so in the week following the course. To apply for the Summer exam session you must apply separately with the Examinations Department. The deadline for application for this exam session is 21 July 2019 and applications must be sent via an RAD registered teacher. Please contact Sania Akram on +44 (0)20 7326 8909 or email@example.com.Book Now
|IF & I 11.00-13.45 AF A1 & A2 15.15-18.00||£192||29 July 2019 12:00am|
Who can attend?
Students aged 11 years and above, studying RAD Intermediate Foundation to Advanced 2, with a thorough knowledge of the complete syllabus, including their chosen variations. We are only able to accept male students who are studying for RAD Intermediate Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced Foundation and Advanced 1 exams.
How to apply
Please ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the Waiting List Ticket, specifying which time slot you wish to attend. The Student Activities Team will contact you should a suitable place become available.
Please read our Terms and Conditions (sibling discounts available).
Please note, in the event of injury or medical emergency during the activity a qualified First Aider from Royal Academy of Dance will provide necessary treatment and assistance to the participant. Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information on this.
- Sibling discounts – two siblings: 10% off total cost of tuition fee, and three or more siblings: 20% off total cost of tuition fees.
- Group discounts – a 10% discount will be applied to the total cost of tuition fees for groups of 10 or more students within the same price band.
- Multiple booking discounts – a 10% discount will be applied to the total cost of tuition fees for any single participant booking two or more summer events at the same time.
Discounts will be checked, calculated and verified following your booking submission and the amount refunded directly