14 March 2021
The Lion King Musical Theatre Workshop (London)
Join us online for a fun, creative workshop, designed to inspire future performers!
Sing and dance to the music and choreography inspired by this popular West End musical. Take part in a jazz warm-up and learn about the main characters and the storyline from the West End show. Dancers will learn, retain, and perform steps and sequences of choreography, adapted to their level.
Who can attend?
Students aged 7-11 years, please see the individual class times and age groupings. Some prior dance experience is recommended.
Each session will be delivered via Zoom and meeting details sent in the final confirmation which will be emailed to you.
Please take a look at our Health & Safety Guidelines.
7-8 years (general level): 10.00am –11.30pm
9-11 years (general level): 12.00pm – 1.45pm
- Places are limited in each class and secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- An automatic email will be sent via the booking platform Eventbrite to confirm your registration and payment were successful.
- Please quote the Eventbrite order no/ticket ref. when contacting the RAD with any queries related to your booking.
- Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions, which includes the RAD’s cancellation policy.
- When a class is fully-booked, a waiting list will be activated. The Student Activities Team will contact you via email should a suitable place become available.
- After the closing date, you will receive an additional confirmation by email, detailing registration and collection times for your child, suggested dress, and all other relevant information for the course and venue.
- For all queries, please email email@example.com.
Please complete the registration form in Eventbrite by clicking the ‘book now’ button and ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the free Waiting List Ticket.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Discounts will be checked, calculated and verified following your booking submission and the amount refunded directly.
|General||7-11 years||£15-17.25 (varies according to age and duration of the session)||10 March 2021 12:00pm|
How to apply