Adult Summer Course 2019 (London)
An intensive course over five evenings in ballet technique and body conditioning.
Booking opens Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 12pm (GMT).
Who can attend?
Suitable for ages 18+, we offer three levels for you to choose from according to your ballet experience.
Monday 15 - Friday 19 July 2019
Monday 3 June 2019
- Ballet Technique: improving body alignment, coordination and general wellbeing. This class features live piano accompaniment.
- Body Conditioning: improving strength, posture, flexibility and balance. The perfect complement to dance training, this course combines elements of mat-based Pilates and other fitness styles.
- Improvers A: Suitable for those with little previous experience in dance, this level teaches the basics of ballet technique with an emphasis on enjoyment. This course would also be suitable for those who may be returning to ballet after a long break.
- Improvers B: Suitable for those with some previous experience in dance who already have a grasp of ballet technique and wish to improve their skills. This course would also be suitable for those who may be returning to ballet after a short break.
- Advanced: Suitable for those who have had several years of training in ballet technique and have developed a strong technique. This is a more challenging and faster-paced course for those at a higher level who wish to further develop their skills and maintain their fitness.
Body Conditioning: 7.30–8.30pm
Body Conditioning: 6.30–7.30pm
Body Conditioning: 8–9pm
Adult Repertoire Workshop
Benefit from an exclusive 15% discount for the Adult Repertoire Workshop on Saturday 20 July.
Explore the classic Romeo & Juliet through dance, music and acting. See how a corps de ballet dancer studies and rehearses, while improving your technical and performance skills.
A discount code will be sent out in your Adult Summer Course confirmation email. Limited spaces available.
Please ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the Waiting List Ticket, specifying which time slot you wish to attend. The Student Activities Team will contact you should a suitable place become available.
Please read our Terms & Conditions (sibling discounts available).
Please note, in the event of injury or medical emergency during the activity a qualified First Aider from Royal Academy of Dance will provide necessary treatment and assistance to the participant. Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information.