10 December 2019 22:32
Submit your application for 2020/21 entry
The Faculty of Education is accepting applications for 2020/21 entry onto its Undergraduate, Postgraduate and RAD Awards programmes.
The RAD is one of the world’s leading providers of dance education and teacher training, with 100 years’ experience. We offer programmes to meet the needs of dance teachers at every stage of their career through our on-site and distance learning flexible educational programmes. Whether you are about to embark on a career in dance teaching, or already have experience and are looking to expand your skills and knowledge, we are confident that we have a suitable programme for you.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- BA (Hons) Ballet Education | 15 January 2020 via UCAS
- BA (Hons) Dance Education full-time | 15 January 2020 via UCAS
- BA (Hons) Dance Education part-time | 30 April 2020 via Registry
- PGCE: Dance Teaching with QTS |Rolling application process via UCAS
- MA in Education (Dance Teaching) | 30 April 2020 via Registry
- Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Dance | 31 January 2020 via Registry
- Professional Dancers’ Teaching Diploma, London |31 January 2020 via Registry
- Professional Dancers’ Postgraduate Teaching Certificate | Sydney 31 March 2020 via Registry
- Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies | 1 August 2020 via Registry
- Diploma in Dance Teaching Studies | 1 August 2020 via Registry
You may find our application guidelines useful when completing an application via UCAS or directly to the RAD or you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.