29 April 2020 18:28
Invest in your future – apply now for 2020/21
The Faculty of Education is still accepting applications for 2020/21 entry onto its Undergraduate, Postgraduate and RAD Awards programmes.
The RAD is one of the world’s leading providers of dance education and teacher training, with 100 years’ experience in training the next generation of dance teachers. Our on-site programmes and flexible distance learning programmes are designed to meet your individual needs and aspirations. Whether you are about to embark on a career in dance teaching, or already have experience and are looking to expand your skills and knowledge, we can help you realise your goal – now is a great time to invest in your future.
We are still accepting applications for the following programmes:
- BA (Hons) Ballet Education (on-site, September 2020 start) | via UCAS
- BA (Hons) Dance Education (distance learning, September 2020 start) | via Registry
- PGCE: Dance Teaching with QTS (on-site, August 2020 start) | rolling application process via UCAS
- MA in Education (Dance Teaching) (distance learning, end of August 2020 start) | via Registry – The August Induction Week will be delivered entirely online.
- Professional Dancers’ Postgraduate Teaching Certificate Sydney (blended learning) | apply by 30 April 2020 via Registry
- Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies (distance learning, January 2021 start) | apply by 1 August (or 1 June for concessionary entry) 2020 via Registry
- Diploma in Dance Teaching Studies (distance learning, January 2021 start) | apply by 1 August (or 1 June for concessionary entry) 2020 via Registry
You may find our application guidelines useful when completing an application via UCAS or directly to the RAD or you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.