Move to the Musicals
Improve posture and balance through a variety of exercises and movement sequences inspired by musical theatre and jazz dance. Most importantly, you'll have fun and enjoy the sense of wellbeing that dance brings!
All classes take place at RAD headquarters, 36 Battersea Square, London SW11 3RA
Session 1: 1.00–2.00pm
Session 2: 2.00–3.00pm
Cost: £3.50 per class for Wandsworth residents and £7 per class for non-Wandsworth residents.
Please note that proof of address will be required upon enrolment for participants claiming the Wandsworth resident discount.
Please read the payment options document listed below carefully.
Autumn term 2018
- Term Begins: Saturday 8 September
- Half Term: Monday 22 October to Saturday 27 October (inclusive)
- Term Ends: Friday 7 December
Spring term 2019
- Term Begins: Monday 7 January
- Half Term: Monday 18 February – Saturday 23 February (inclusive)
- Term Ends: Saturday 30 March
Summer term 2019
- Term Begins: Tuesday 23 April
- Half Term: Monday 27 May – Saturday 1 June (inclusive)
- Term Ends: Saturday 13 July
You may also be interested in ourclasses which are also designed for older learners.
For further information or to register please contact the Dance School Officer on 020 7326 8071 or email email@example.com.