Final book titles and meeting dates for the fifth series of RAD Book Club
All meetings will take place in the library between 1 and 2pm on the dates below.
Feel free to bring your own lunch. We will try to provide some snacks:
- 9 October 2018 – The Leavers by Lisa Ko
- 13 Nov. 2018 – Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race by Leni Eddo-Lodge
- 11 December 2018 – New Boy by Tracy Chevalier
- 15 January 2019 – Extremely loud and incredibly close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- 19 February 2019 – Sapiens: a brief history of humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- 19 March 2019 – The Man in the high castle by Philip K. Dick
- 16 April 2019 – The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- 21 May 2019 – Who will write our history? by Samuel D. Kassow
- 18 June 2019 – The travelling cat chronicles by Hiro Arikawa
We will send out more details to those people on our Book Club mailing list closer to the dates when we’ll be meeting. If you’d like to be included, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to our list.