Programmes and Courses
Courses, qualifications and exams in Benesh Movement Notation.
- CPD courses in BMN
- Benesh Movement Notation for Ballet distance learning course
- Benesh Movement Notation for Ballet application form
- Course contact: Lui Sit - email@example.com
- Benesh Movement Notation for Ballet distance learning course (Traditional Chinese)
- Course contact: Tina Chen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course contact: Maria Jimenez - email@example.com
All these activities carry RAD time valued CPD.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Benesh Movement Notation
- Postgraduate Diploma in Benesh Movement Notation application form
BMN in schools and colleges
For more information please contact Lui Sit firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7326 8035.
BMN for clinicians
Clinicians can use BMN as:
- a recording tool for 'shop floor' assessment and reassessment
- a research tool in conjunction with instrumentation methods, to record clinical findings, and
- a teaching tool to provide systematic observation of movement for clinical analyses of both functional and dysfunctional movements.
See below for more information on how Benesh Movement Notation is used by clinicians.