Benesh Movement Notation in Practice
This one day workshop is a fun and friendly introduction to basic Benesh Movement Notation (BMN) specifically tailored to the needs of RAD teachers.
Book your place
Participants will learn how to locate information (such as head actions, port de bras, timing, etc.) within RAD syllabus scores and discover that it is not necessary to be able to read every aspect of BMN scores to be able to make use of them. A highly practical introduction for RAD teachers who would like to start using the RAD syllabus scores.
- To enable participants to learn some basic BMN theory and quickly put this into practise through reading simple exercises written in BMN
- To enable participants to locate information within longer and more complex BMN scores from the RAD syllabi
- To make participants aware that it is not necessary to be able to read every single aspect of a BMN score in order to be able to make use of it
- gain an understanding of some basic BMN theory,
- be able to use their knowledge of basic BMN theory to read simple BMN scores,
- acquire ‘score navigation’ skills to enable them to locate information within longer and more complex BMN scores from the RAD syllabi, and
- understand that it is not necessary to be able to read every single aspect of a BMN score to make use of it.
Course fees are under the individual course dates listed above.
To find out more about courses, qualifications and exams, see our Benesh Institute & Benesh Movement Notation page.