CPD Endorsed Providers
CPD Endorsed Providers are organisations that offer learning activities allowing dance teachers to enhance their knowledge and skills. By giving endorsement, the RAD is confirming that the content, format and hours involved are appropriate for the subject matter and for participants.
Only organisations that have met the RAD quality assurance requirements can become RAD Endorsed CPD Providers.
Become an Endorsed Provider
Becoming an endorsed provider means that you’ll benefit from an association with the Royal Academy of Dance brand, recognised as a world leader in dance education and training. You’ll also have access to our global network of dance teaching professionals and graduates. You will also benefit from a range of tailored marketing opportunities to promote your activities to our network.
- Promotion on the RAD website with a link back to your own.
- One complimentary half-page advert in one of the RAD’s membership publications, Focus on Members (UK) and Dance Gazette (international), per annum and a 10% discount on further adverts placed.
- One announcement post on Twitter.
- One channel-specific social media campaign (three posts) per annum.
- One additional post per annum, channel to be agreed with the marketing team
- One free webinar date and time to be agreed with the CPD team
To join our growing list of providers, contact email@example.com for more information.
Dance teacher, choreographer, business woman, mentor, coach. Anne Walker MBE has been all of these during her successful career and now wants to share her experience and business acumen.
Anne has been running seminars for dance teachers and small business owners around the UK as well as internationally over a number of years.
Discover how you can make your business even more successful and profitable by registering your interest now at firstname.lastname@example.org.