How to find the RAD, travel information, local hotels and accommodation
Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
- Monday – 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Wednesday – 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Thursday – 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Saturday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
The 170 bus from Clapham Junction or Victoria stops very close to the entrance to the RAD.
- From Victoria, get off at the stop announced as ‘Battersea High Street’ turn left and take the first right into the cobbled area. The RAD buildings are right in front of you.
- From Clapham Junction, do the same, but from the other side of the road you need to turn right.
We are not within walking distance of any tube stations, but buses run directly from Victoria and south-west London.
- Exit at Victoria station and take bus no. 170 (bus stop G)
- The 170 bus stops outside the RAD; the stop is announced as ‘Battersea High Street’.
District and Circle lines:
- Exit at Sloane Square and take bus no 19.
- Exit at South Kensington and take bus no 49 or 345.
The RAD is a 20-minute walk from Clapham Junction station. The map above gives directions on how to get to us.
You can also take bus no. 170 from Clapham Junction (exit on Grant Road, bus stop A). This stops outside the RAD and is announced as ‘Battersea High Street’.
There are no parking facilities on the RAD premises but there is metered parking in nearby streets.
access for people with disabilities
See our Guided Tours page for information on facilities for visitors with disabilities.
Hotels and accommodation
www.hotels.uk.com provide a list of hotels, B&Bs and hostels near to the RAD.