22 May 2020 - 24 May 2020
Between the lines: The Art of Choreology
Benesh International Congress – 22-24 May 2020
This is a rare opportunity for Benesh professionals, students and those interested in BMN from all over the world to gather together, connect and discuss the latest developments within the Benesh community. A packed schedule will see lectures, workshops, carousels and daily plenary sessions on topics such as:
- choreographic legacy and heritage,
- current professional practices,
- educational tools, resources & learning journeys,
- technical updates and reviews,
- broader applications of BMN, and
- updates from the global Benesh community.
This year’s congress will be book-ended with an Introductory to BMN on 21 May and a Benesh Exams Intensive Day on 25 May. More details will be available soon.
Visit our main Benesh Congress page for more information and to find out how to make apply to make a presentation.Book Now
|3-days||£30 – £230|