22 May 2020 - 24 May 2020
Between the lines: The Art of Choreology
Benesh International Congress – 22-24 May 2020
This is a rare opportunity for Benesh professionals, students and those interested in BMN from all over the world to gather together, connect and discuss the latest developments within the Benesh community. A packed schedule will see lectures, workshops, carousels and daily plenary sessions on topics such as:
- choreographic legacy and heritage,
- current professional practices,
- educational tools, resources & learning journeys,
- technical updates and reviews,
- broader applications of BMN, and
- updates from the global Benesh community.
This year’s congress will be book-ended with an Introductory to BMN on 21 May and a Benesh Exams Intensive Day on 25 May. More details will be available soon.
Visit our main Benesh Congress page for more information.Book Now
|3-days||£30 – £230|