Facilities Privacy Page
Effective Date: 10 February 2021
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you:
- complete an online or manual paper application form
- speak to us on the telephone or in person
- letters received in post
- email communications
- use our website
What is the lawful basis for processing my information?
We rely on the following lawful basis to process data:
- Vital interest
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interest
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect may include your:
- email address
- telephone number
- company name
- RAD membership number, and
- details related to any accidents/incidents.
How is your information used?
We use your information to:
- process a room or studio hire form booking
- to book you on to a building tour
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- handle an enquiry or complaint you have made
- contact you in an emergency situation
- help with accident/incident reporting
- help us ensure compliance with COVID-19 practices and requirements
- CCTV for the prevention and detection of crime and health and safety purposes
- help with local travel arrangements as and when needed, or
- arrange for courier/postal deliveries with companies such as DHL and The Royal Mail.
How long is your information kept?
We review how long we keep personal information on a regular basis. We hold your personal information on our systems for only as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract or agreement you hold with us. If you have any questions or concerns to data retention you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.