Facilities Privacy Page
Effective Date: 10 February 2021
Facilities in the RAD play a central role in helping both us and our customers with various activities such as venue hire, health and safety, bookings, post, taxi bookings, and security. Personal data is used in helping with these services and this privacy notice is designed to help give more information.
Lawful basis of processing your personal data
- Vital interest
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interest
Where the lawful basis for processing your information is stated as ‘consent’ above, you have the opportunity to withdraw your consent in writing by emailing email@example.com at any time.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you:
- Complete an online or manual paper application form
- Speak to us on the telephone or in person
- Letters received in the post
- Email communications
- Use our website
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Company name
- RAD membership number
- Details related to any accidents/incidents
How is your information used?
We use your information to:
- Process a room or studio hire form booking
- To book you on to a building tour
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Handle an enquiry or complaint you have made, or
- Contact you in an emergency situation
- Help with accident/incident reporting
- Help us ensure compliance with COVID-19 practices and requirements
- CCTV for the prevention and detection of crime and health and safety purposes
- Help with local travel arrangements as and when needed
- Arrange for courier/postal deliveries with companies such as DHL and the royal mail
How long is your information kept?
We review how long we keep personal information on a regular basis. We hold your personal information on our systems for only as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract or agreement you hold with us. If you have any questions or concerns about data retention you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Royal Academy of Dance takes data security very seriously. We will ensure personal data will be kept safe and secure against any instances (including but not limited to) loss, misuse or alteration. If we become aware of any instances where personal data may be compromised in any way, we will work closely with our IT team, DPO, and other parties as necessary to investigate the incident at hand. We have put into place the relevant procedure and policies in place to investigate, mitigate and report (when needed to relevant parties) such instances.
Third parties and data transfers
Facilities use third-party processors where needed to carry out certain activities for us. These third parties can be found here. Some of these third parties may be based outside the UK/EEA. Where such data transfers do occur we will ensure the appropriate data transfer agreement is in place.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about this notice you can contact email@example.com