We believe that every dancer deserves the chance to reach the highest levels of training regardless of their background. By supporting the RAD, your organisation is making the highest quality ballet teaching more widely accessible and leaving a lasting legacy in the world of dance.
We work with organisations to create rewarding and mutually beneficial partnerships, with high quality account management.
Corporate support opportunities give you the chance to align your brand with a prestigious organisation with a Royal Charter. The RAD’s Patron is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and our President is Dame Darcey Bussell.
With 100 years of history, we are one of the world’s most influential dance education institutions and a global leader and standard setter in ballet education.
What we offer
We can set up and manage ways for your company and your employees to support the RAD as a registered charity.
We can help to:
- achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility goals
- sponsor an RAD project or event while promoting your brand and offering tailored benefits
- arrange employee volunteering days, community partnerships, fundraising and sponsored events
- arrange workplace dance and fitness activities and workshops, and
- help set up Payroll and Matched Giving schemes.
Contact Matthew Cunningham, Director of Strategic Development and Fundraising, to learn more.