The Patrons’ Circle is a community of supporters who share a passion for dance and further the work of RAD with philanthropic support.
The Patron’s Circle has three levels of giving opportunities: Silver, Sapphire and Diamond, named after the Fairies in The Sleeping Beauty. Patrons will be invited to a series of bespoke events throughout the year. Supporting the RAD as a Patron will enable you to grow closer to us and our work of teaching the world to dance, while also offering the chance to meet like-minded individuals and dance lovers.
Your gift today can help to secure our future and change so many lives for the better.
The Patrons’ annual programme
In appreciation of your generous support, you will be invited to a series of bespoke Patrons’ events throughout the year as well as receiving other benefits.
- ‘Sparkling Conversations’ with RAD alumni from around the world, including dancers, choreographers, and artistic directors.
- Invitations to the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Award Medal presentation (recent recipients include The Royal Ballet, Sir Matthew Bourne OBE, and Carlos Acosta).
- ‘Spotlight on the Library and Archive’ events.
- Invitations to private receptions; and studio rehearsals.
- An annual subscription to the RAD’s magazine, Dance Gazette.
- A 20% discount at the RAD shop.
- Acknowledgement on our donor board at Royal Academy of Dance headquarters.
Levels of support
There are three gift levels available to Patrons:
- Silver £3k (£3,750 with Gift Aid)
- Sapphire £5k (£6,250 with Gift Aid)
- Diamond £10k (£12,500 with Gift Aid)
Make your donation go even further by Gift Aiding your donation. This means that we will receive an extra 25p for every £1 that you give.
Join the Patrons’ Circle
If you would like to learn more about supporting us by becoming a Patron, please get in touch with Isobel Turner, Head of Major Gifts, for a private conversation at email@example.com or call on 020 7326 8996.