Trusts and foundations
At its heart, the RAD empowers individuals and communities through dance. Our impact is wide reaching and our work enables:
- Our students to build careers in dance
- Our dancers, students and teachers to build confidence and self-development
- Our beneficiaries to improve movement and wellbeing, particularly through our Silver Swans and RADiate programmes
- Our dancers, teachers and local beneficiaries to be part of a community
We are incredibly grateful for the generous support of Trusts and Foundations who support our work we are proud to have worked with foundations to deliver our outcomes and increase our impact including:
- The Jack Petchey Foundation, funding our Step Into Dance programme bringing dance to London and Essex schools
- The Headley Trust, funding bursaries for CBTS students
- City Bridge Trust, funding our RADiate project to deliver dance sessions to children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- The Garfield Weston Foundation, who have funded our Dance for Lifelong Wellbeing project.
We have ambitious plans for the future as we move into a new space next year with more space and facilities to widen access and participation. We are excited for the opportunities to increase our impact and to move forward in to the next 100 years of the RAD.
If you are interested in hearing more about partnering with the RAD to empower dancers, please contact Hannah Prime, Senior Philanthropy Manager – Trusts and Foundations, by emailing email@example.com.