Online courses are a great opportunity for you to learn independently about a wide range of subjects wherever you are, and in your own time.
RAD Online Courses
These courses are run on Moodle (our Virtual Learning Environment), and can be accessed for a set period of time. The course materials are available within this period, and you can make your way through the resources at your own pace. To successfully complete each course, it is required that you submit at least one forum post, of no less than 300 words, before the course finishes. These courses range from 4 hours to 16 hours Time-Valued CPD.
- Business Strategy and Digital Communications (4–31 May 2021) New!
- Educating the Gifted, Talented and Able Dancer (1–30 June 2021)
- Introduction to Music for Dance & Dance Teachers (1–30 June 2021)
- Music for Dance and Dance Teaching – Progressions (1–30 June 2021)
EduCare Online Courses
These online courses are available throughout the year. They range from 1 hour to 7 hours Time-Valued CPD, and you can make your way through the resources at your own pace.
- Administration of Medication in Schools
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure
- Child Protection – Refresher
- Equality & Diversity
- First Aid Essentials
- Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People
- Preventing Bullying
- SEND Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
About your booking
Orders for EduCare online courses are processed manually, so it may take one to two working days after a booking has been made for you to receive access to your course. Once your order has been processed, you will receive a welcome email from EduCare, which will provide you with the information you need to start the course.