Online courses are a great opportunity for you to learn independently about a wide range of subjects wherever you are, and in your own time.
RAD Online Courses
Available every other month, these are run on Moodle (our Virtual Learning Environment), and can be accessed for approximately one month. The course materials are available within this period, and you can make your way through the resources at your own pace. To successfully complete each course, it is required that you write at least one forum post, with no less than 300 words, before the course finishes. These courses range from 4 hours to 16 hours Time-Valued CPD.
- Building Relationships in the Business of Teaching (1-30 June and 3-31 August)
- Introduction to Music for Dance & Dance Teachers (1-30 June and 3-31 August)
- Music for Dance and Dance Teaching – Progressions (1-30 June and 3-31 August)
- Introduction to Mentoring (20 April – 20 July)
EduCare Online Courses
These online courses are available throughout the year. They range from 1 hour to 7 hours Time-Valued CPD, and you can make your way through the resources at your own pace.
- Administration of Medication in Schools
- Child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure
- Child Protection Refresher – Sport
- Equality & Diversity
- First Aid Essentials
- Health and Safety
- Implementing the GDPR
- Preventing Bullying
About your booking
Orders for EduCare online courses are processed manually, so it may take one to two working days after a booking has been made for you to receive access to your course. Once your order has been processed, you will receive a welcome email from EduCare, which will provide you with the information you need to start the course. Please note: If you have taken an EduCare course with us previously, the new course will be added to your existing EduCare account.