CPD Endorsed Providers
CPD Endorsed Providers are organisations that offer learning opportunities and activities allowing dance teachers to enhance their knowledge and skills. By giving endorsement, the RAD confirms that the content, format and hours involved are appropriate for the subject matter and for participants.
Only organisations that have met the RAD quality assurance requirements can become RAD Endorsed CPD Providers.
Become an Endorsed Provider
Becoming an endorsed provider means that you’ll benefit from an association with the prestigious Royal Academy of Dance brand, recognised as a world leader in dance education and training. You’ll also have access to our global network of dance teaching professionals and graduates of our teacher training programmes. You will also benefit from a range of tailored marketing opportunities to promote your activities to our network.
- promotion on the RAD website with a link back to your own website,
- one complimentary half-page advert per annum in the RAD’s membership magazine, Dance Gazette (international) and a 10% discount on any further digital adverts placed,
- One announcement post on Twitter,
- One channel-specific social media campaign (three posts) per annum, and
- One additional social media post per annum.
To join our growing list of providers, please contact email@example.com for more information.