The documents and reports below are all downloadable in PDF format:
- Access and Participation Statement AY2020-21 and CY2021
- Student Protection Plan AY2020-21
- RAD draft SGM minutes 2019
- RAD draft AGM minutes 2019
- Amended Charter and Bye Laws Apr 2008
- Revisions to the Academy’s Supplemental Charter and Bye-Laws 2019
- Board of Trustees and sub Committee Terms of Reference
- Summary of RAD trademark registrations 2012
Annual review and report & financial statements 2008–2017
A single ‘Annual Report and Financial Statements’ has been published since 2013/14. Prior to that a separate Annual Review and Report, containing a summarised financial statement and a separate full set of Financial Statements, were published.
These publications need to have been read in conjunction with each other as the former were not statutory accounts, but a summary of information relating to the Statement of Financial Activities and the Balance Sheet from the full Financial Statements.
RAD Annual Report and Financial Statements 2018-19
- RAD Financial Report 2017-18
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2016-17
- Annual Report and Financial Report 2015-16
- Annual Report & Financial Statements 2014-15
- Annual Report & Financial Statements 2013-14
- Annual Review & Report 2012-13
- Financial Statements 2012-13
- Annual Review & Report 2011-12
- Financial Statements 2011-12
- Annual Review & Report 2010-11
- Financial Statements 2010-11
We are not required to comply with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, however, in the interest of openness and transparency, we publish documents on our work and practices.
These are available for download (below), and printed copies are available on request.
- Rules, regulations and policies
- Fees and funding
- Dance Gazette, Focus on Members and Focus on Exams
- RAD Graded and Vocational Syllabi
Equality, Diversion, and Inclusion
We retain the right to edit documents containing commercial or sensitive material and to withhold publication where the document compromises our commercial interests, international relations, formulation of policy, an individual’s right to privacy, or the security of a building or its occupants.