Calling all creatives!
Earlier in the year we asked dancers on our programme to submit their designs for a new Step into Dance logo.
Congratulations to Narthana Sathananthan, who was selected by our panel of judges as the winner!
Whilst we decided to stick with our old logo for now, we were blown away by the creativity of the designs we received, and Narthana’s design has been adapted into a limited edition t shirt.
At Step Around Town Greenwich, Narthana was presented with a Step into Dance tote bag, a t shirt featuring her design, and will also receive 2 free tickets to Step Live Festival.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 11-18 (25 for SEND) and from London or Essex to enter the competition
- You will not receive any monetary compensation if your design is chosen
- Winners will receive merchandise featuring our new logo in the form of 1 t shirt and 1 tote bag and 2 tickets to Step into Dance Battle 2022
- Your design may be adapted or embellished, we may change the colours used, and we may remove or add elements as we see fit
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of experts including the Royal Academy of Dance Artistic Director, the Royal Academy of Dance Director of Marketing and Communications, and the CEO of the Jack Petchey Foundation
- If no design entry is suitable, a winner will be picked to receive free merchandise, but their design may not be used as the Step into Dance logo.
Step into Dance is a Royal Academy of Dance programme in partnership with the Jack Petchey Foundation