17 July 2023 - 21 July 2023
Silver Swans: Focus on Classical
The Silver Swans: Focus on Classical course offers dancers the chance to join us for a week of classes focussing on ballet technique and repertoire.
Two levels of Ballet and Repertoire classes are available for you to choose from. These classes will gradually develop your technique and understanding as the week progresses, featuring live piano accompaniment to add to your enjoyment. An informal studio sharing will take place on the last day for you to perform the repertoire piece you have been working on throughout the week to friends and family.
For a wider range of classes across the course of a week including, Ballet Technique, Repertoire, Pilates and Move to the Musicals, see our Silver Swans Summer School.
This course has now closed for bookings. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
|Suggested age 55+
|19 June 2023 12:00pm
Who can attend?
Recommended for those aged 55+. There are two different levels to choose from:
Level 1: Suitable for those who have just started their Silver Swans journey and would like to improve their skills, with up to 2 years experience.
Level 2: Suitable for those who have been attending regular Silver Swans ballet and movement classes for at least 2 years or more.
Monday 17 – Friday 21 July 2023
Royal Academy of Dance
188 York Road
£90 for the week
- Level 1: 11.00am – 12.30pm each day
- Level 2: 1.30pm – 3.00pm each day (SOLD OUT) or 3.15pm – 4.45pm each day
You may also be interested in...
Silver Swans Easter Course 2023 (London)
DurationA 5-day course, with 1.5 hours of ballet and repertoire class each day. Add on an optional Pilates class.
Price£60- £90 depending on class
- Places are limited in each class and secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- An automatic email will be sent via the booking platform Cvent to confirm your registration and payment were successful. Please note, the timings and dates displayed on this page supersedes the information provided on Cvent.
- Please quote the Cvent order no/ticket reference when contacting the RAD with any queries related to your booking.
- Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions, which includes the RAD’s cancellation policy.
- When a class is fully-booked, a waiting list will be activated. The Learning and Participation Team will contact you via email should a suitable place become available.
- After the closing date, you will receive an additional confirmation by email, detailing registration times, suggested dress, and all other relevant information for the course and venue.
- For all queries, please email email@example.com.
Please ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the ‘Waiting List’ ticket. The will contact you should a suitable place become available.
Please ensure you have read our Summer Events Terms & Conditions carefully before you apply. You will need to confirm your acceptance of these terms when you register your place.
The RAD uses Cvent for ticketing and registration for events (including workshops, masterclasses, CPD, and a range of free activities). We only store your personal information in order to facilitate your attendance and to request feedback. We will not use your information to contact you unless you have opted to receive marketing materials or have signed up for our e-newsletter. For further details on how your information is processed, please see the Student Activities Privacy Notice.
Please note, in the event of injury or medical emergency during the activity a qualified First Aider from Royal Academy of Dance will provide necessary treatment and assistance to the participant. Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information on this.