Replacement certificates

If you lose or damage your certificate, medal or result form, we may be able to provide a replacement.

Certificates and result forms

For exams taken in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the USA, please contact your national RAD Office.

For all other countries, the information below applies:

For exams taken before 2003, we cannot replace a certificate but can provide an extract from the Register of Examinations.

For exams taken after September 2003, we can provide a replacement result form and certificate.

Both these services carry a £22 charge. For multiple replacements, contact the Examinations Results Officer for the total cost.

If the replacement is being requested due to an error by the RAD then there will be no charge.

Medals and Bars

Replacements are available for lost or damaged medals and bars at a cost of £12 each.

You will need to give the candidate’s name, ID number or date of birth and the level of replacement required.

To request replacement certificates or medals, please complete the form below.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • e.g. Primary in Dance, Grade 4, Advanced 1