The Silver Swans team use personal information if we have a proper reason to do so and this includes if we share information outside of the RAD.
How do we collect information from delegates?
We obtain information about you when you:
- complete the online Silver Swans pre-verification form
- make amendments by email to previously-submitted information related to Silver Swans pre-verification
What type of information is collected from delegates?
The personal information we collect will includes:
- telephone number
- email address
- country of origin
- country of intended delivery (of Silver Swans classes)
- copy of Intermediate ballet qualification, or a statement which outlines professional ballet training
- copy of Level 4 ballet teaching qualification, or a statement which gives ballet teaching experience
How is your information used?
We use your information to:
- assess your eligibility for Silver Swans training
- notify you of your eligibility for Silver Swans training
- request additional information related to Silver Swans eligibility as necessary
- notify you of changes to the Silver Swans pre-verification process
What is the lawful basis for processing my information?
|Your information||Circumstances||Lawful basis|
|Country of origin||Pre-verification||Consent|
|Country of intended delivery||Pre-verification||Consent|
|Copy of Intermediate ballet qualification, or a statement which outlines professional ballet training||Pre-verification||Consent|
|Copy of Level 4 ballet teaching qualification, or a statement which gives ballet teaching experience||Pre-verification||Consent|
Where the lawful basis for processing your information is stated as ‘consent’ above you have the opportunity to withdraw your consent at any time.
How long is your information kept?
We review how long we keep personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We hold your personal information on our systems for only as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract or agreement you hold with us.