Full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
For full-time higher education programmes (including the PGCE: Dance Teaching) please apply online at www.ucas.com.
UCAS applicants will need to provide:
- The institution name for the Royal Academy of Dance which is RAD
- The institution code for the Royal Academy of Dance which is R55
- The course code for your chosen programme:
– BA (Hons) Ballet Education: W540
– Postgraduate Certificate in Education: Dance Teaching: W5X1
– BA (Hons) Dance Education: W541
– Diploma of Higher Education: Dance Education: W590
– Certificate of Higher Education: Dance Education: W591
The UCAS website provides a step-by-step guide to submitting your application including video guides and advice on completing your personal statement. You can also keep track of the progress of your application. For general enquiries and information on the application procedure please contact UCAS on +44 (0)371 468 0 468 for undergraduate and (0)371 334 4 447 for postgraduate applicants.
If you are an international student you might also be able to get help from your local British Council Office.
All students are required to abide by the procedures and regulations of the Royal Academy of Dance and, for validated programmes, the University of Bath. The General Regulations of the Faculty of Education can be found on the Regulations page and are made available to each student upon enrolment.
Those applying for a University of Bath validated programme should read this guidance document .
If we still have places available on our full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes after conditional and unconditional offers have been made these will be listed under clearing on the UCAS website. Clearing is available from July to September each year.