Move to the Musicals
Specially designed for older learners (55+), Move to the Musicals classes improve posture and balance through a variety of exercises and movement sequences inspired by musical theatre and jazz dance. Most importantly, you’ll have fun and enjoy the sense of well-being that dance brings!
All classes take place at RAD headquarters, 188 York Road, London SW11 3JZ.
Session 1: 1.00–2.00pm
Session 2: 2.05–3.05pm
Cost: £5.00 per class for Wandsworth residents and £9.00 per class for non-Wandsworth residents.
Please note that proof of address will be required upon enrolment for participants claiming the Wandsworth resident discount.
Autumn term 2022
- Term begins: Monday 12 September 2022 (6 weeks)
- Half-term: Monday 24 October – Saturday 29 October 2022
- Term ends: Saturday 10 December 2022 (6 weeks)
Total number of weeks: 12 weeks
Spring term 2023
- Term begins: Monday 9 January 2023 (5 weeks)
- Half-term: Monday 13 February – Saturday 18 February 2023
- Term ends: Saturday 1 April 2023 (6 weeks)
Total number of weeks: 11 weeks
Summer term 2023
- Term begins: Monday 24 April 2023 (5 weeks)
- Half-term: Monday 29 May – Saturday 3 June 2023
- Term ends: Saturday 15 July 2023 (6 weeks)
Total number of weeks: 11 weeks (10 weeks for Monday classes)
(Please note: No classes on bank holiday Monday 1 May)
You may also be interested in our Silver Swans classes which are also designed for older learners.
For further information, please contact Dance School on 020 7326 8071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.