Move to the Musicals
Specially designed for older learners (55+), Move to the Musicals classes improve posture and balance through a variety of exercises and movement sequences inspired by musical theatre and jazz dance. Most importantly, you’ll have fun and enjoy the sense of well-being that dance brings!
All classes take place at RAD headquarters, 188 York Road, London SW11 3JZ.
Session 1: 1.00–2.00pm
Session 2: 2.05–3.05pm
Cost: £4.00 per class for Wandsworth residents and £8 per class for non-Wandsworth residents.
Please note that proof of address will be required upon enrolment for participants claiming the Wandsworth resident discount.
Autumn term 2021
- Term begins: Monday 13 September 2021 (6 weeks)
- Half-term: Monday 25 October – Saturday 30 October 2021
- Term ends: Saturday 11 December 2021 (6 weeks)
Spring term 2022
- Term begins: Monday 10 January 2022 (5 weeks)
- Half-term: Monday 14 February – Saturday 19 February 2022
- Term ends: Saturday 2 April 2022 (6 weeks)
Summer term 2022
- Term begins: Monday 25 April 2022 (5 weeks)
- Half-term: Monday 30 May – Saturday 4 June 2022
- Term ends: Saturday 16 July 2022 (6 weeks)
You may also be interested in ourclasses which are also designed for older learners.
For further information, please contact Dance School on 020 7326 8071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.