Become an RAD Member Plus
Are you looking to progress your dance career? Build on your passion for dance by becoming an RAD Member Plus.
This category is perfect for those who have achieved RAD Intermediate Foundation or Benesh equivalent; a full list of eligibility criteria can be found below. These qualifications are a testament to your dedication to the RAD so being an RAD Member Plus means you gain exclusive access to scholarships, awards and competitions such as the Fonteyn (formerly the Genée). Plus you can be more involved in shaping the future of the RAD by attending and voting in the Annual General Meeting (AGM)*.
Membership fee £80/€94
Reduced rate £40/€47
What You Gain
|RAD Member Plus||RAD Member|
|Digital Membership card||Yes||Yes|
|Receive Dance Gazette||Yes||Yes|
|Can become ARAD*||Yes||No|
|Scholarships and Awards||Yes||No|
|Discounted Exam Fees||Yes||Yes|
|Vote in the AGM*||Yes||No|
The reduced rate is available to members:
- Under age 18
- In full-time education (proof required)
- Over age 65
- Not currently working (proof required)
- On Maternity or Adoption Leave (proof required)
You must have one of the following:
- Have passed an RAD vocational exam (from Intermediate Foundation upwards).
- Hold a Student Teaching Certificate (STC).
- Be enrolled in any RAD certificate, diploma, degree or master’s programme.
- Be a graduate of any RAD certificate, diploma or degree programme.
- Hold the Intermediate Level Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation, its equivalent or higher.
- Hold a Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation.
- Hold a Diplôme supérieur (2nd-year certificate) in BMN awarded by the Paris Conservatoire.
- Have been awarded Elementary Solo (Reading) in Benesh Movement Notation, or its equivalent.
*Terms and conditions apply
**from Advanced Foundation upwards
All RAD Members must adhere to the Code of Conduct.