Application guidelines and forms
Guidance on how to complete an application form for employment with the RAD.
Employment application form
All applicants should complete the RAD’s Employment Application Form
When completing the application form:
- state the correct post you are applying for
- complete all sections, in particular the Personal Statement
- refer to the job description and person specification, in particular the essential criteria listed in the person specification
- use additional separate sheets if there is insufficient space on the form
- read and sign the declaration at the end, and
- submit your form by the published closing date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Royal Academy of Dance
188 York Road
Late applications will not be considered and CVs will only be accepted in support of a completed form.
Download our Recruitment Privacy Notice to make sure that you have the information that you are legally entitled to about how we handle your personal information when you apply for a job or otherwise seek to carry out work with or for us.