Enrol – Spring Term 2024
How to join one of our dance school classes.
Depending on which class you are interested in joining, you can either follow our application process, OR book straight onto the class.
Classes you can apply for
To apply for the RAD Dance School, please first read the relevant information pack under Important Documents below.
The application process is for Grades 6-8, all Vocational classes, Boys’ ballet classes and Discovering Repertoire.
These classes have waiting lists and once a place is available, we will send you an invitation to enrol, or attend a trial assessment where applicable. These allow the teacher to assess the suitability of the class and to make sure that the day and time are convenient for you. If the class is suitable we will then enrol you in the RAD Dance School. Further details will be sent with your trial assessment invitation.
Please note that parents/guardians are not permitted to watch trial assessments.
Classes you can book directly
Select the term you wish to book using the drop-down menu on the booking page.
Classes that can be booked directly include all ballet Grades Pre-primary – 5, non-syllabus ballet, and non-classical styles.
Booking remains open prior to and throughout the first half of each term. These classes do not have waiting lists, but instead you can be notified when booking opens by contacting email@example.com requesting to be added to our mailing list.
Booking for the Spring Term 2024 is now closed.
Things to note when booking classes
- We do not offer free taster sessions for classes via direct online booking.
- Terms and conditions of enrolment can be found on our Additional Information page.
- Bookable classes must be paid for in advance. Students who have not paid their fees will not be allowed into class.
- Please note that each class has a maximum capacity. If a class is full, it may not show up on booking and you will be required to choose an alternative.
- Enrolment in Adult classes via direct online booking does not carry over each term. Places for the next term cannot be reserved, but current students will be notified when booking for the next term has opened.
- Term fees are quoted as part of the online application and are reflective of the number of weeks left in the term. Students do not receive a discount for classes that they don’t attend.
- Bookings will close at half term to allow the class to develop the skills learned in the first part of term. Bookings will reopen prior to the start of the next term.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the Dance School Privacy Notice.