Apply – Autumn Term 2022
How to join one of our dance school classes.
Depending on which class you are interested in joining, you can either follow our application process, OR book straight onto the class.
Classes you can apply for
To apply for the RAD Dance School, please first read the relevant information pack under Important Documents below.
The application process is for all children’s and adults’ syllabus, chair-based, and vocational non-syllabus training classes.
There are waiting lists for several classes. Once a place is available we will send you an invitation to enrol, or attend a trial assessment where applicable. These allow the teacher to assess the suitability of the class and to make sure that the day and time are convenient for you. If the class is suitable we will then enrol you in the RAD Dance School. Further details will be sent with your trial assessment invitation.
Please note that parents/guardians are not permitted to watch trial assessments.
Trial assessments do not take place for students applying for Advanced Foundation/Advanced 1 /Advanced 2.
Classes you can book directly
Booking for the Autumn Term 2022 is now closed for all classes except the RADventurers Preschool Programme. Booking for Spring Term 2023 will open in December.
Classes available to book directly include all adult non-syllabus classes and our RADventurers classes.
We are excited to continue our RADventurers classes from our Mini Summer Series into our Autumn Term. This can still be booked below.
Things to note when booking classes
- We do not offer free taster sessions for adult classes or our RADiant Preschool Programme.
- Terms and conditions of enrolment can be found in our Adult information pack
- Bookable classes must be paid for in advance. Students who have not paid their fees will not be allowed into class.
- Please note that each class has a maximum capacity. If a class is full, you will be required to choose an alternative.
- You will not be automatically re-enrolled into your classes each term but will need to apply online and pay for classes in advance. Places for the next term cannot be reserved, but current students will be notified when booking for the next term has opened.
- Term fees are quoted as part of the online application and are reflective of the number of weeks left in the term. Students do not receive a discount for classes that they don’t attend.
- Bookings will close at half term to allow the class to develop the skills learned in the first part of term. Applications will reopen prior to the start of the next term.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
For further details on how your information is processed, please see the Dance School Privacy Notice.