14 January 2024 - 11 February 2024
Spring Term Intensive Syllabus Course (London)
Enjoy expert coaching of the RAD Vocational Graded Syllabus, with experienced tutors, at our purpose built new RAD headquarters.
This Intensive course covers syllabus barre and centre work, followed by pointe work and variation coaching for females, as well as virtuosity and variation coaching for males.
The course runs over 5 consecutive Sundays.
Following this, our next Intensive Syllabus Course will be held in August 2024. For coaching of the syllabus on dates outside of these courses, please enquire about private lessons or a personalised programme opportunity with the Learning & Participation team, email: email@example.com.Book Now
|RAD Intermediate Foundation - Advanced 2||11+||5 consecutive Sundays: 2.75 hours each day||£215 for all 5 dates||12 December 2023 12:00pm|
Who can attend?
Students aged 11 years and above, currently studying at one of the required levels; RAD Intermediate Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced Foundation, Advanced 1 or Advanced 2. Students must have a good knowledge of the syllabus at their Grade, including their chosen variations, in order to benefit from this course.
We regret that we are only able to accept male students who are studying RAD Intermediate Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced Foundation and Advanced 1.
We are happy to arrange a series of private lessons for small groups of Advanced male-identifying students, from January onwards.
Sunday 14, 21, 28 January, 4 and 11 February 2024
Please note, students must be available to attend a minimum of 3 out of 5 dates (discounts do not apply on the overall fee in the event of non-attendance on a particular date).
Royal Academy of Dance
188 York Road
Morning sessions: 10.15am – 1.00pm (on each date)
RAD Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate
Afternoon sessions: 2.00 – 4.45pm (on each date)
RAD Advanced Foundation, Advanced 1 and Advanced 2
- Places are limited in each class and secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- An automatic email will be sent via the booking platform to confirm your registration and payment were successful.
- Please quote the order no/ticket ref. when contacting the RAD with any queries related to your booking.
- Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions, which include the RAD’s cancellation policy.
- When a class is fully-booked, a waiting list will be activated. The Learning and Participation team will contact you via email should a suitable place become available.
- After the closing date, you will receive an additional confirmation by email, detailing registration and collection times for your child, suggested dress, and all other relevant information for the course and venue.
- For all queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When clicking the ‘Book now’ button, please ensure you check the ticket details carefully. If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the Waiting List Ticket, specifying which time slot you wish to attend. The Student Activities Team will contact you should a suitable place become available. Please note the closing date.
Please read our Terms and Conditions (sibling discounts available).
Please note, in the event of injury or medical emergency during the activity a qualified First Aider from Royal Academy of Dance will provide necessary treatment and assistance to the participant